Written document

 This activity is a written document, about an email for a job interview in the field of software development.


Mail

Candidate Name: Harrinson Yamit Plata Lopez Company name: Huellitas felices Subject: Application for the position of Software Developer Position: Software Development Apprentice The purpose of this email is to make known my interest in the position offered by your prestigious company. I wish a cordial greeting to all the members of this prestigious company. I appreciate that you consider me to work in your company. I am a SENA apprentice of the Technology course in software analysis and development. I am sure that with the knowledge acquired in the course I have the skills and abilities to be part of your great company. I am a person with the capacity for learning and teamwork. I am excited for the opportunity to join your team and bring my software development skills and experience to the table. With a strong background in programming languages like Java and Python, as well as skills in web development frameworks like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, I feel I'm a good fit for this role. To offer the company I have the desire and motivation to learn, and to be able to contribute all my knowledge about software development, since it is a career that is building the future and I must adapt to the changes that computing offers. Since anywhere in the world, you need software to be able to continue with daily life. I believe that in your company I can grow as a professional and as a person, with the support of my future bosses and colleagues I can become an excellent engineer. I thank you in advance for your attention and I hope you like my profile, since I really want to be able to work with you developing software to make life easier for people. Sincerely: Harrinson Yamit Plata Lopez Email: harri_789@hotmail.com Cell Phone: 3215071051 Soacha Cundinamarca Software analysis and development Thank you

Comentarios

Entradas populares