Virtual interview

 This topic is a virtual interview about motivations, plans and hobbies related to software development.



Virtual interview

Interviewee Harrison Silver Interviewer Daniel Acuna 1. Tell us about yourself My name is Harrinson Plata, I am 31 years old, I live in Soacha with my daughter and my father, I study software analysis and development at SENA, I am a fan of the Millonarios soccer team. 2. What motivates you? I find motivation in various aspects of my life. Firstly, my daughter is a significant source of inspiration for me. I strive to provide her with the best possible future. Secondly, I'm passionate about my chosen field of technology and the ever-evolving nature of software development. 3. What are your hobbies? In my spare time, I enjoy riding a motorcycle, as it allows me to experience a sense of freedom and adventure. I also enjoy watching football games, especially when Millos plays. In addition, I like to spend quality time with my daughter, participating in activities that we both enjoy. 4. What are your future plans if you get this job? If I am fortunate enough to secure this job, my future plans involve leveraging my skills and knowledge to contribute effectively to the company's success. I aim to continually enhance my technical abilities and stay updated with the latest advancements in software development. 5. What are your future goals or what are your career goals? My future goals revolve around establishing a successful and fulfilling career in the technology industry. In the immediate future, my goal is to complete my studies in software analysis and development and obtain the relevant certifications. 6. What do you see as a major success in your life? I see achieving a satisfactory balance between my personal, professional and family responsibilities as a great success in my life. Being able to develop in my career while maintaining a close connection to my family and fulfilling my responsibilities as a father is something I find truly valuable. 7. Why did you leave your last job? I left my last job for the reason that the distance between the house where I live and the place of work was very long and it was difficult for me to get there due to the traffic in Bogotá. Also, I didn't have enough time to devote to my daughter. 8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In five years, I envision myself as an accomplished software developer, having gained substantial experience and expertise in the field. I hope to be working on innovative projects and contributing to the development of cutting-edge software solutions.

 https://youtu.be/7ZMVdnj20r4

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares